If you have been injured (physically, emotional or economically) as the result of another person or entity's negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for losses and damages. The careless and reckless actions of others should not be allowed to cause catastrophic losses to those who have been injured by those actions. If you have been victimized, you need an experienced and influential lawyer to take on your case and pursue the compensation you deserve for your injuries with vigor.
At Weisman, Kennedy & Berris Co., L.P.A., we take each potential client's case seriously. We take on cases that involve significant injury, and we fully invest our resources, time and abilities into pursuing the maximum fair compensation our clients deserve. Our Cleveland injury attorneys are nationally recognized, and we are esteemed Ohio personal injury specialists. Managing partner Eric Kennedy has been consistently recognized on the Best Lawyers in America list since 2010. He was distinguished as Cleveland's "Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers in America in 2009 and as Cleveland's "Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers in America in 2010.
Our Cleveland firm focuses on four things:
Devotion to the Needs and Goals of Our Clients
We focus on each client individually and supply him or her with reliable, dependable service at every turn and progression of the legal process. With more than 50 years of experience, we are fully capable of handling a broad range of complex personal injury and liability issues, including but not limited to:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Defective/dangerous products
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Burn and/or explosion injuries
- Train accidents
- Airplane accidents
- Construction accidents
- Other catastrophic injuries
In all of these areas, we represent clients throughout the United States in federal and state courts, including appellate courts if our clients require further pursuit of adequate compensation.
Innovators and Leaders In and Out of the Courtroom
Our law firm has pioneered methods used in personal injury cases throughout the country. We have been involved at the forefront of state-of-the-art technology using computer animations to reconstruct accident scenes and present evidence with creative initiative. Our resources span multiple fields and industries. Our network of experts provides comprehensive coverage of virtually any issue that may be present in your case, and we are able to provide our clients access to accomplished and helpful life care planners, psychiatrists, doctors and trust planners.
We are prepared to protect your rights, seek compensation for income loss, medical costs, pain and suffering, and other devastating consequences of serious injury caused by your devastating accident.
Some of the personal injury cases successfully handled and resolved by Weisman, Kennedy & Berris include:
- $4.35 million settlement for our client who suffered burns on 90 percent of his body when the room he was working in exploded
- $2 million settlement for a young child who was injured when a light fixture in an indoor pool fell and struck her in the head
- $1.75 million settlement for a young man who was rendered a quadriplegic as a result of alleged fraternity hazing
- $1.15 million settlement for a man who suffered extensive burns due to a paint booth explosion
- $410,000 verdict for a man who was accidentally shot in the foot by a man playing with an old revolver that he believed to be empty
- $1.8 million settlement for a man who suffered an injured back that required surgery when a steel shroud covering a garage door fell on him
Contact Us Today
Our attorneys strive for results on behalf of each individual client we represent. Contact us today at 216-539-2040 or toll free at 800-785-8153 to schedule a free initial consultation with a personal injury attorney.