At Weisman, Kennedy & Berris Co., L.P.A., we focus on providing each client personalized service. Our lawyers are innovative leaders in the field, and our clients have access to their knowledge, resources and skills on a consistent basis.
When your case is being handled by the team at Weisman, Kennedy & Berris in Cleveland, you will be speaking and consulting with your attorney every time you need assistance or have concerns. We go to great lengths to serve the needs of each client. Our Cleveland personal injury lawyers are driven and have a passion for taking the leadership role in complex and litigious cases.
Call 216-539-2040 now for a free consultation with the injury, class action and mass tort attorneys of Weisman, Kennedy & Berris Co., L.P.A. in Cleveland, Ohio & nationwide.
We stay ahead of the curve. We educate ourselves in the latest issues and advancements in the medical, scientific, securities and insurance industries among others, in order to help our clients understand every issue that might affect their case. Our creative approach to resolving each accident injury case favorably is communicated directly, and we only proceed in our clients' best interests.
- Responsive to client needs.
- Dependable through every step of pursuing our clients' fair and just compensation.
- More than 50 years of experience representing more than 25,000 individuals.
- Nationally recognized, and a top injury litigation firm in Ohio.
- Representing clients before federal and state courts throughout the United States.
- Analytical assessment of catastrophic injury claims, complex business principles, fraud claims and government regulations.
- Accomplished and awarded attorneys.
- Class action and mass tort leaders nationwide.
Contact Us to Schedule a Free Initial Consultation with a Cleveland Personal Injury Lawyer
Weisman, Kennedy & Berris is the distinctive small firm you seek with large firm resources, capabilities, networks and experience. Contact us today at 216-539-2040 or toll free at 800-785-8153 to schedule a free initial consultation with an attorney.